XCORE-200 MC I2S Buffering for DSP: Interfaces and notifications problem

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
yannick-ee
New User

XCORE-200 MC I2S Buffering for DSP: Interfaces and notifications problem

Post by yannick-ee »

Good morning,

I am currently developping an audio processing application using the XCORE-200 MC board. As this application requires multi-channel processing, I decided to use an input (and output) buffer so that I reduce the timing constraint on the processing execution time.

I started from the I2S application note provided and I am implementing the double buffer structure described in the programming guide. To do so, I am using an interface, the client end is the DSP task and the server end is the I2S loopback task. The I2S task fills a buffer and triggers a notification when this buffer is full, in consequence, the DSP task execute a clearing notification which swaps the full buffer with a processed buffer and so on.

The trouble is that the notification never executes. I guess there is a rule I miss concerning interfaces and notifications...

The related files are included in the topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yannick-ee
New User

Post by yannick-ee »

The problem is solved. It was due to the use of [[distributable]] task whilst not allowed with notifications.