xCORE Analog sliceKIT at discount price!

All the latest news and announcements from XCore and XMOS.
Bianco
XCore Expert

Post by Bianco »

Is this promotion limited to 40 boards or unlimited?

leon_heller
XCore Expert

Post by leon_heller »

I received my kit this morning, and have connected it up with the just the Mixed-Signal SliceCARD and XTAG2 plugged onto the xCORE-Analog core board. I'd like to try the thing out, but there don't seem to be any software examples available when I click on the Documentation and Downloads button; just a couple of documents. Where are the examples?

I've just found a couple under XCORE-ANALOG in xSOFTip. I'll try the PWM DAC to ADC analog loopback example tomorrow.
Groundloop

Post by Groundloop »

So.. I have a problem. This is, if I order the kit via the link provided, I cannot add anything else to my cart in digikey and I have to pay $100 for UPS delivery. Otherw lise, at 199 i get free delivery from digikey and I can put another stuff along with my order. Is there any workaround about this?
leon_heller
XCore Expert

Post by leon_heller »

Strange! I had no problems getting it for $110 via the provided link and I got free delivery. I did have to pay about £28 duty and handling charge to UPS. I had to use the provided link, I tried my own account and the cost would have been $199.
Last edited by leon_heller on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Groundloop

Post by Groundloop »

leon_heller wrote:Strange! I had no problems getting it for $110 via the provided link and I got free delivery. I did have to pay about £22 duty and handling charge to UPS. I had to use the provided link, I tried my own account and the cost would have been $199.
Is it sure that it is free delivery? I'm in mainland Europe and charges may vary. I'm not sure because I shop from Digikey through my broker that organizes larger orders and handles duties for me. But the broker couldn't tell me for sure how delivery is charged.
leon_heller
XCore Expert

Post by leon_heller »

Shipping with Digi-Key for me is free for purchases I make over £50.

I checked the invoice and there was definitely no shipping charge, although it didn't go through my usual account.
Groundloop

Post by Groundloop »

Well, for my country, treshold is USD 200. So I'm out of the promotion.
leon_heller
XCore Expert

Post by leon_heller »

I see that you are in Bulgaria. I suppose that shipping there costs a lot more than to the UK.
DavidW

Post by DavidW »

Only just seen this, sorry. I'll get onto Digikey for you and see if there's anything that they can do.
DavidW

Post by DavidW »

Just closing this now as this offer ended on the 1st July.