XCore Member Newsletter

All the latest news and announcements from XCore and XMOS.
DavidW

XCore Member Newsletter

Post by DavidW »

Hi everyone,

We have started an XCore Exchange Community newsletter. You may have noticed it fall into your inbox in the last 12 hours. As part of our efforts to drive engagement on the forum, Q+A etc, we feel a newsletter has its place especially in reaching out to those who may only visit the forum irregularly and not know what's available here.

However, we understand that some of you, quite acceptably, don't want to be emailed. For this reason there are two ways you can unsubscribe from these emails:

1 - Each email will have an unsubscribe link at the top and bottom. Clicking this and following any steps its offers will automatically get your name removed from our mailing lists.

or

2 - Your XCore Community profile now has a new 'unsubscribe' option. To access this, ensure you are signed in and then follow these steps:

- Click on the 'Me' Button on the top menu.
- On your profile screen click on 'edit account' next to your name at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the edit account screen and there is now a new section called "Relationship email settings" with a single tickbox - "Receive relationship email notifications".
- Unticking this tickbox will remove you from our mailing list.

We hope that you don't choose to unsubscribe though! Who knows, maybe we'll do a Newsletter only offer and you'll miss out!

leon_heller
XCore Expert

Post by leon_heller »

I haven't seen it. Can it be downloaded?
DavidW

Post by DavidW »

Good idea.

For this one, i'll attach a PDF of it, so you can see what you get.

(see below)
Attachments
xcore email1.pdf
(187.26 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
xcore email1.pdf
(187.26 KiB) Downloaded 414 times