9bit uart on 11920 baud rate Topic is solved

New to XMOS and XCore? Get started here.
jolly

Post by jolly »

Hey Akp
Of course, I forgot to change the one in my own code but had to change a lot in the uart_lib as well.
Now it finally works, now to the next big obstacle trying to rout it through the cdc so it can receive and send from the USB along with the USB audio.
I got the code from viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5137&start=10 up and running which means I have the cdc working but now the hard part :O I got to figure out the code and how to connect it together.
And ones again thanks for all the guidance :D

Best regards Jolly
Attachments
9bit working.PNG
9bit working.PNG (3.8 KiB) Viewed 9433 times
9bit working.PNG
9bit working.PNG (3.8 KiB) Viewed 9433 times

View Solution
jolly

Post by jolly »

Hey again guys
I got it running separated (uart and cdc/audio) but got warning that I was using to many cores on the tile. So, because of that and that I need it transfer the signal from one and another, I combine them in the same function, with interfaces and so on but I am getting an error.

So from what I understand since I am using the XS1_PORT_1L; // PORT_I2S_ADC3 as Uart pin/port
Which is on tile 0 on the board and the code is switching to tile 1 “Switching to tile[1] core[3] (dual issue)” by itself, the problem happens.
Am I just all out of luck here? Since I cant move audio or uart over to the other tile(since lack of io on the board)

Warning when building
xmap: Warning: More than 6 cores used on a tile. Ensure this is not the case on tile running XUD.

Error when running the code
xrun: Program received signal ET_ILLEGAL_RESOURCE, Resource exception.
[Switching to tile[1] core[3] (dual issue)]
uart_half_duplex (i_tx=524076, i_rx=<value optimized out>, i_control=<value optimized out>, p_uart=1) at C:/Users/Support/workspace_test/lib_uart/src/uart_half_duplex.xc:116

116 p_uart <: 1; // Idle high

Have add the main file of Module_usb_audio since i cant add my project as a zip?

Best regards Jolly :D
Attachments
Main.txt
(19.38 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
Main.txt
(19.38 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
jolly

Post by jolly »

When i run it separated both on tile 0 it still works? :,)
jolly

Post by jolly »

Got it all working, cdc is connected with the 9bit uart on the other tile. :D
Thanks for all the help guys
akp
XCore Expert

Post by akp »

Awesome, glad you got it working.