Trouble getting AN00121_udp_demo to compile without error Topic is solved

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
GhostSolidSnake

Trouble getting AN00121_udp_demo to compile without error

Post by GhostSolidSnake »

Hello,

I am currently trying to build a program the utilizes UDP for an XE216 xmos card. While looking through the available examples I found the AN00121_udp_demo. I have read through the guide for the demo but when I attempt to build the demo to run it gives me the following errors:

./src/main.xc:91:3: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_listen' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_listen(c_xtcp, INCOMING_PORT, XTCP_PROTOCOL_UDP);
^
../src/main.xc:98:10: error: `xtcp_event' is not a transaction or select handler function (implied by `:')
case xtcp_event(c_xtcp, conn):
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/main.xc:105:11: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_connect' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_connect(c_xtcp,
^
../src/main.xc:114:13: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_close' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_close(c_xtcp, responding_connection);
^
../src/main.xc:155:26: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_recv_count' (possibly missing prototype?)
response_len = xtcp_recv_count(c_xtcp, rx_buffer, RX_BUFFER_SIZE);
^
../src/main.xc:164:13: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_init_send' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_init_send(c_xtcp, conn);
^
../src/main.xc:173:12: error: use of undeclared identifer `XTCP_REQUEST_DATA'
case XTCP_REQUEST_DATA:
^
../src/main.xc:179:11: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_send' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_send(c_xtcp, broadcast_buffer, broadcast_len);
^
../src/main.xc:187:9: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp_complete_send' (possibly missing prototype?)
xtcp_complete_send(c_xtcp);
^
../src/main.xc:211:12: error: use of undeclared identifer `XTCP_ALREADY_HANDLED'
case XTCP_ALREADY_HANDLED:
^
../src/main.xc:251:17: error: unknown function identifier `xtcp' (possibly missing prototype?)
on tile[1]: xtcp(c_xtcp, 1, i_mii,

the user guide does not explain what do about any of these errors. I generally would expect the demo to compile without error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

View Solution
akp
XCore Expert

Post by akp »

Take a look here and see if this helps https://www.xcore.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7930