Connection to xmos.com terminated

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
letoii

Post by letoii »

I am having the same issue on Ubuntu 20.04, 14.3.3. I have tried deleting cache, re-installing, creating new password.

migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

Hi everyone,

Please can you try this again now. It seems there was a rouge redirect causing issues between the tools and the website, which I've now fixed. So this issue should now be resolved. Sorry it took so long to sort this out.

Miguel
rbarreiros

Post by rbarreiros »

Sure, will try as soon as possible.
Sophia_C

Post by Sophia_C »

migueljds wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:12 pm Hi everyone,

Please can you try this again now. It seems there was a rouge redirect causing issues between the tools and the website, which I've now fixed. So this issue should now be resolved. Sorry it took so long to sort this out.

Miguel
I have been having the issue for a week now. I tried again after seeing your comments and it no longer says that the connection has terminated unexpectedly.

Unfortunately, although I'm not receiving that specific error message, it's still acting as if it's not connected & searches for package information indefinitely when I try to add in a library.

I develop on one PC and distribute on another (one has 3 monitors and is faster, but no direct connection to the device), and both of them have this issue.
Of course, I've done the usual cleaning and cache removal.

To reiterate, the "connection terminated" message no longer appears but I still can't download any libraries or effectively operate anything that requires a connection to the server.
migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

Perhaps try to clear the cache by going to the Window -> Preferences menu, then in the xTIMEcomposer section (the last menu item on the left) you should see the option to clear cached data