Invalid project path: Include path not found?

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Invalid project path: Include path not found?

Post by Wavelength »

All,

Again this is a UAC2 audio project using stock example files and also the XU208 builds. All errors happen the same on any platform and with any code.

Mon2 has been really helpful all week with my on going problems on 4 different computers (Win10, Win7, MacBook Pro 15 & 13). The basic problem is Invalid project path: Include path not found.

So what happens is this... the extension files in the project for example audiohw.xc cannot find devicedefines.h, but all the files in the extensions folder can find customdefines.h (in core) and all the other include files in the extensions folder. The bigger problem is all the USB Audio modules can see the devicedefines.h, but none of them can see the customdefines.h so even though the project compiles the application is not correct.

~~~

So Mon2 suggested we try and build a simple example app. So AN00129 and I created a new workspace and it brought down the files and loaded 2 libs (note the # of libs) and built all and the same problems.

This morning I created a completely new workspace Xnew and did the same thing with AN00129 and it download the app and 4 libs and compiled no errors. Ok lets move on... so I download UAC2 6.15.2 into Xnew

So I create a folder inside sw_usb_audio called audiol2, I import (copy and nested clicked) app_usb_aud_l2 as an existing project. Build all... still the same problems, audiohw.xc cannot find devicedefines.h and the rest of the MODULES cannot see customdefines.h.

But here is the weird thing... so if I go to the .build folder and then open the audiohw.xc.d file this is what is in there (this is for app_usb_aud_l2, at this point trying anything!):

.build_1ioxs/src/extensions/audiohw.xc.d .build_1ioxs/src/extensions/audiohw.xc.o .build_1ioxs/src/extensions/audiohw.xc.pca.xml: ./src/extensions/audiohw.xc \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sw_usb_audio/app_usb_aud_l1/src/extensions/port32A.h \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/devicedefines.h \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sw_usb_audio/app_usb_aud_l1/src/core/customdefines.h

As you can see the compiler actually knows where the devicedefines.h is... but if I highlight that inside audiohw.xc and right click - Open Declaration... I get the error Could not find include file 'devicedefines.h' on include paths.

~~~

So I tried this on Win7 and the same thing problems also on a brand new NUC i7 that I built from scratch loaded up Win10 on it and all the freaken updates and went through the same steps and have the same problems.

All the above was done on my MacBook Pro i9x6 dev machine with 10.14.6.

I am obviously doing the same thing over and over again that is causing these problems. Does anyone know what step (s) I am missing?

Thanks,
Gordon

Wavelength Audio, ltd.
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi Gordon,

Have you followed the instructions in the Getting Started section of the USB Audio Design Guide ? https://www.xmos.com/download/sw_usb_au ... usb_audio-[design-guide](6.16.1alpha1).pdf
Please can you let us know how you get on.

Best regards,
John
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Post by Wavelength »

John,

Thanks for the reply, your a little late to the some 40 posts I made since July. I have been developing with XMOS since day 1. Ali was here a number of times in the beginning. I have 27 UAC products with the older 11.3 software which still works.

This project (and all the other examples) stopped working in July. I made a change to the XU208 board I designed to add a hardware serial number chip via I2C. After I debugged that device and integrated the code to match I realized the software was crashing in the fork of the treads in main.xc. When I opened that I realized that main.xc could see devicedefines.h but devicedefines.h could not see my customdefines.h

Since then I have tried this on a total of 4 computers and only with the example applications and not my custom application (which up till July worked fine).
This computer i9x6 macOS 10.14.6 MacBook Pro 15
macOS 10.14.6, MacBook Pro 13 (current) without any previous versions of xTIme installed
Win10 x64 Intel NUC quad i7, built from scratch
Win7 VM under the i9 MacBook Pro 15

All of the example UAC2 applications (L1, L2, 216.... etc) all experience the same problem.

I have read and spent probably close to 400 hours on this problem. I have created numerous tickets for which Steven Guan has been a total waste of time and now just ignores me.

I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks,
Gordon
Wavelength Audio, ltd.
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi Gordon,

I'm not sure what to say.
I build 6.15.2 frequently under Windows and Linux, with no problems.
As per the USB Audio page :
USB Audio 2.0 software
Version 6.15.2
Requires tools 14.1.2

Which version of the tools are you using ?
Best,
John
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Post by Wavelength »

John,

I am using 14.3.3 currently. Why would there be any difference and does it mention that on the 6.15.2 page?

Thanks,
Gordon
Wavelength Audio, ltd.
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi Gordon,

USB Audio f/w is tested with tools v14.1.2.
This is mentioned on the download page : https://www.xmos.com/software/usb-audio

Best regards,
John
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Post by Wavelength »

John,

Ok I see it does say that... I installed 14.1.2, no change what so ever... been dealing with this since July!!!

Description Resource Path Location Type
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_midi/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/xuduser). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/pdm_mics). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/audiostream). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/powersave). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_device/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/ports). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared/src/class). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_rx/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/usb_buffer). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/locks). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
DEFAULT_FREQ not defined. Using MIN_FREQ app_usb_aud_l1 line 11, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
'fl_readImageRead' has been explicitly marked deprecated here app_usb_aud_l1 line 396, external location: /Applications/XMOS_xTIMEcomposer_Community_14.1.2/target/include/flash.h C/C++ Problem
'fl_readImageRead' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations] app_usb_aud_l1 line 105, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_dfu/src/flash_interface.c C/C++ Problem
DFU will not be enabled in AUDIO 1.0 mode due to Windows requesting driver [-W#warnings] app_usb_aud_l1 line 44, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/endpoint0/endpoint0.c C/C++ Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud/lib/xs1b). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud/lib). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud/lib/xs2a). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_device). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/pll). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_rx). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/hostactive). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/mixer). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_tx/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_dfu/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_midi). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_queue/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared/src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_tx). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/endpoint0). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_queue). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud/include). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio/clocking). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
#warning AUDIO_CLASS_FALLBACK not defined, using 0 (i.e. disabled) app_usb_aud_l1 line 61, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning BCD_DEVICE not defined. Using XMOS release version number app_usb_aud_l1 line 43, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
BCD_DEVICE not defined. Using XMOS release version number app_usb_aud_l1 line 43, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
AUDIO_CLASS_FALLBACK not defined, using 0 (i.e. disabled) app_usb_aud_l1 line 61, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 404, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/endpoint0/audiorequests.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 1159, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/endpoint0/audiorequests.xc C/C++ Problem
MIN_FREQ not defined. Using 44100 app_usb_aud_l1 line 15, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
VENDOR_STR not defined. Using "XMOS" app_usb_aud_l1 line 27, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
PRODUCT_STR_A2 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 35, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
PRODUCT_STR_A1 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 39, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning MIN_FREQ not defined. Using 44100 app_usb_aud_l1 line 15, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning VENDOR_STR not defined. Using "XMOS" app_usb_aud_l1 line 27, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning PRODUCT_STR_A2 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 35, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning PRODUCT_STR_A1 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 39, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 242, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/usb_buffer/usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 523, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/usb_buffer/usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 527, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/usb_buffer/usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning DEFAULT_FREQ not defined. Using MIN_FREQ app_usb_aud_l1 line 11, external location: /Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/warnings.xc C/C++ Problem

~~~
Please advise, thanks
Gordon
Wavelength Audio, ltd.
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Post by Wavelength »

John,

Ok so I removed the xTime Composer via the control panel in Win7 Ultimate machine and loaded up 14.1.2.

I ran the BAT file to set the environment path.

I then downloaded the UAC code and unzipped it in the workspace folder.

I created a folder is sw_usb_audio called AudioL1

I focused the xTime to that folder as new workspace.

I then did File->Import->Existing project (app_usb_aud_l1) with copy and nested checked.

I then opened the Audiohw.xc and see the devicedefines.h is not located.

I do a clean and here are all the warnings which look pretty much the same as above.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_midi\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\audiostream). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\pdm_mics). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\hostactive). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_dfu\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_tx\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\xuduser). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_device). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_rx). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\mixer). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\endpoint0). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\clocking). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud\include). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\pll). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
'fl_readImageRead' has been explicitly marked deprecated here app_usb_aud_l1 line 396, external location: C:\Program Files\XMOS\xTIMEcomposer\Community_14.1.2\target\include\flash.h C/C++ Problem
'fl_readImageRead' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations] app_usb_aud_l1 line 105, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_dfu\src\flash_interface.c C/C++ Problem
DFU will not be enabled in AUDIO 1.0 mode due to Windows requesting driver [-W#warnings] app_usb_aud_l1 line 44, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\endpoint0\endpoint0.c C/C++ Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud\lib). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
PRODUCT_STR_A2 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 35, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
VENDOR_STR not defined. Using "XMOS" app_usb_aud_l1 line 27, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
MIN_FREQ not defined. Using 44100 app_usb_aud_l1 line 15, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
DEFAULT_FREQ not defined. Using MIN_FREQ app_usb_aud_l1 line 11, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 404, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\endpoint0\audiorequests.xc C/C++ Problem
AUDIO_CLASS_FALLBACK not defined, using 0 (i.e. disabled) app_usb_aud_l1 line 61, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
BCD_DEVICE not defined. Using XMOS release version number app_usb_aud_l1 line 43, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
PRODUCT_STR_A1 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 39, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 527, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\usb_buffer\usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 523, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\usb_buffer\usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 242, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\usb_buffer\usb_buffer.xc C/C++ Problem
reinterpretation to type of larger alignment app_usb_aud_l1 line 1159, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\endpoint0\audiorequests.xc C/C++ Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_midi). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_tx). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_queue). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\usb_buffer). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\locks). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_queue\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_device\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\ports). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_shared\src\class). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_spdif_rx\src). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud\lib\xs2a). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud\lib\xs1b). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_xud). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (module_usb_audio\powersave). app_usb_aud_l1 pathentry Path Entry Problem
#warning PRODUCT_STR_A2 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 35, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning VENDOR_STR not defined. Using "XMOS" app_usb_aud_l1 line 27, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning MIN_FREQ not defined. Using 44100 app_usb_aud_l1 line 15, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning DEFAULT_FREQ not defined. Using MIN_FREQ app_usb_aud_l1 line 11, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning AUDIO_CLASS_FALLBACK not defined, using 0 (i.e. disabled) app_usb_aud_l1 line 61, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning BCD_DEVICE not defined. Using XMOS release version number app_usb_aud_l1 line 43, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem
#warning PRODUCT_STR_A1 not defined. Using default XMOS string app_usb_aud_l1 line 39, external location: C:\Users\Gordon Rankin\workspace\sc_usb_audio\module_usb_audio\warnings.xc C/C++ Problem

~~~

Ok so what step am I doing wrong? These errors are the same I was getting in 14.3.3.

The weird thing as I have said before is that say we open the file in the .build folder audiohw.xc.d file.... it shows that the compiler can find the correct devicedefines.h????

.build_1ioxs/src/extensions//audiohw.xc.d ./.build_1ioxs/src/extensions//audiohw.xc.o ./.build_1ioxs/src/extensions//audiohw.xc.pca.xml: ./src/extensions/audiohw.xc \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sw_usb_audio/app_usb_aud_l1/src/extensions/port32A.h \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sc_usb_audio/module_usb_audio/devicedefines.h \
/Users/gordonrankin/Xnew/sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2/sw_usb_audio/app_usb_aud_l1/src/core/customdefines.h

Yet this is were all the errors exist in the path for the include files.

Thanks,
Gordon
Wavelength Audio, ltd.
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi Gordon,
I've just done exactly that under Windows and doing a build from the tools menu worked fine.
FYI, I generally just import the zip contents using the tools : import : General : Existing Project ... | Select Archive File. But your way worked.

Compiling XUD_EpFuncs.S
Compiling write_sswitch_reg_blind.S
Compiling lock.S
Compiling fastmix.S
Compiling SpdifReceive.S
Creating app_usb_aud_l1_1ioxs.xe
Constraint check for tile[0]:
Cores available: 8, used: 6 . OKAY
Timers available: 10, used: 8 . OKAY
Chanends available: 32, used: 19 . OKAY
Memory available: 65536, used: 41988 . OKAY
(Stack: 3672, Code: 26192, Data: 12124)
Constraints checks PASSED.
Build Complete

16:37:24 Build Finished (took 1m:27s.538ms)

I also did the following from an xTIMEcomposer prompt :
Extract the .zip
cd C:\Users\John\Desktop\sw_usb_audio-[sw]_6.15.2\sw_usb_audio\app_usb_aud_l1
xmake CONFIG=2ioxx - I used a different build config to check that others work

Same results :
Compiling XUD_EpFuncs.S
Compiling write_sswitch_reg_blind.S
Compiling lock.S
Compiling fastmix.S
Compiling SpdifReceive.S
Creating app_usb_aud_l1_2ioxx.xe
Constraint check for tile[0]:
Cores available: 8, used: 5 . OKAY
Timers available: 10, used: 7 . OKAY
Chanends available: 32, used: 17 . OKAY
Memory available: 65536, used: 38212 . OKAY
(Stack: 3088, Code: 24420, Data: 10704)
Constraints checks PASSED.
Build Complete

Best,
John
Wavelength
Experienced Member

Post by Wavelength »

John,
I don't get errors, I only get warnings and the code does not compile correctly.

So are you importing the complete 6.15.2 zip as an archive to existing project?

Thanks,
Gordon
Wavelength Audio, ltd.