We are creating a Prototype of our final product and the requirement we have is we need is mentioned below :
1. To interact 1 set of Microphone and speaker on each side of face with USB2.0/USB 3.0 or USB Type C
2. Multiple mic inputs and multiple speaker output along with Noise cancellation also with software programming procedure.
3. Customized wake word option in chip.
The XMOS Chips that I could find with following features are
1. XVF3510 Dev Kit: XK-VF3510-L71-AVS
2. XVF3500 Dev Kit: XK-VF3500-L33-AVS
3. XVF3000 Dev Kit: XK-VF3000-L33-AVS
I am not sure how to implement the wake word feature using the above Chips without the Rasberry pi 3 boards. If any one can help me out over here it would be helpful.
Attached below is the requirement Image with this thread for your reference.
XCore Project reviews, ideas, videos and proposals.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests