One more registered user and we are 2^10

Off topic discussions that do not fit into any of the above can go here. Please keep it clean and respectful.
octal
XCore Addict

One more registered user and we are 2^10

Post by octal »

Just remarqued at the bottom of the forum page: Total members 1023

One more registered on XMOS forums and we are 1024 .... Holly number for jason :mrgreen:

jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Haha! This indeed brings me great joy. Today is a doubly great day if our 1024th joins also. I may even put the party parcel back up for a day. :-)
Exmostical
New User

Post by Exmostical »

Exmostical are, almost was number 1024.......... but became 1025!..... :lol: ....
because i screwed up when i registered the email address the first time (typo).
So do i win a XK-1 kit now so i can leave my dsPIC dabbling behind? ;)

1024 became sort of reserved for you Jason!
The SRAM address 1024 contains no data..
DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

Exmostical wrote:So do i win a XK-1 kit now so i can leave my dsPIC dabbling behind? ;)
Maybe if we have a second special parcel with an XK-1 in it you might be in with a chance ;) Heh.
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Well we have well and truly thrashed the 1024 mark now!

It has been great fun seeing things grow this year.

A big thank you to everyone who is active on here - you make it what it is - and what it is, is a damn fine community! :-)
DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

jason wrote:Well we have well and truly thrashed the 1024 mark now!

A big thank you to everyone who is active on here - you make it what it is - and what it is, is a damn fine community! :-)
"this year"... It's only been 2 months really, and look at the successes so far! :D It'll be great to see how much more the community grows by the end of the year... Especially with recent developments such as opening up the hardware/software. :)
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

DanB wrote:
jason wrote:Well we have well and truly thrashed the 1024 mark now!

"this year"... It's only been 2 months really, and look at the successes so far! :D It'll be great to see how much more the community grows by the end of the year... Especially with recent developments such as opening up the hardware/software. :)
Sorry I mean to say for the first year and a bit XCore.com has been live. My bad! Indeed 2011 is going to be exciting for the community!