XMOS JTAG / TERMINAL --- HELP !!

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
ashley27
New User

XMOS JTAG / TERMINAL --- HELP !!

Post by ashley27 »

Hi everyone.

I'm close to finishing a Black Corporation Kijimi DIY synthesizer build but am having trouble flashing the firmware. I have an XMOS JTAG 3 as instructed. I don't think it's anything to do with the build itself as I get Terminal command errors before even turning the synth on for the firmware to flash.

Please see attached.

"sst25vf080 not found"

This isn't a problem I can find a discussion about in all the usual synth DIY build forums.

Here is a link to the firmware loading instructions: https://www.dsl-man.de/display/KIJIMI/B ... Bootloader:

One person mentioned I might need to use the specific version of xTIMEcomposer mentioned in the build thread, 14.3.3. I'm trying to find a .dmg file for this but struggling.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.
Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ashley27
New User

Post by ashley27 »

Should I be able to open xtimecomposer as a standalone app? It on't accept my credentials when I try to login using the website account information I setup. Wondering if this could be a hurdle.
fabriceo
XCore Addict

Post by fabriceo »

hi, from the error message, you are obviously missing the file sst25vf080 which describe the commands for driving the flash chip.
there is nothing you can appart getting the file from the author, or making it yourself by reading the sst25vf080 datasheet and xmos guides.