XC Library Reference

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
Jerry
Member++

XC Library Reference

Post by Jerry »

Where can I find a reference for all of the built-in functions callable from XC?

I'm talking about functions such as write_sswitch_reg() and configure_out_port(). Programming XC on XMOS Devices has some usage examples, but nothing like a reference. Man pages would be ideal, but anything beyond what is in Programming XC on XMOS Devices would be helpful. I've searched http://www.xmos.com/support/documentation and didn't find anything useful.

monk_is_batman

Post by monk_is_batman »

I haven't found much from XMOS on those types of functions so far. There are brief explanations in the installation of the tools, for me its in C:\Program Files\XMOS\DesktopTools\10.4\doc\libs\html\index.html. Under global you can find a list of a lot of functions in the tools not mentioned in many other places.
Andy
Respected Member

Post by Andy »

You can access all the function prototypes and their descriptions in the relevant header files.

In the Project Explorer on the left hand side, expand your project > Includes > C:/.../target/include

The most relevant are xs1.h, xclib.h and xccompat.h.
Berni
Respected Member

Post by Berni »

Oh thanks for pointing out that html file, i was looking for that!
Woody
XCore Addict

Post by Woody »

I always use the HTML page: it's easy to get to within Windows:

Start Button / All Programs/ XMOS / XMOS Desktop Tools 10.4 / Desktop Tools Documentation