About host_usb_mixer_control

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
N9na

About host_usb_mixer_control

Post by N9na »

HI there,

Recently I started with XMOS, and I am trying to use xCORE-200 MC Audio development board to do a mixing application, and while I am reading USB Audio Application Note, in the Digital Mixer, they talk about Host Control which cn use my PC to control the mixer node. The application note told me to read the readme in host_usb_mixer_control, while I can't find it in the source code I downloaded, and I try to search online, seems most of the links are outdated. Is there any way that I can get host_usb_mixer_control? Thanks!

mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

Post more details of this missing document / source code. Miguel who maintains this website is very attentive to rebuild any such broken links.
N9na

Post by N9na »

In USB Audio Design that document, 3.6.2 talked about Host Control, which has software for controlling the mixer on XMOS by PC, and the document told me to read the README file in the host_usb_mixer_control directory, which I cannot find.
N9na

Post by N9na »

What I found before is in https://www.xcore.com/viewtopic.php?t=4167 this link, but the google drive link is expired.
N9na

Post by N9na »

Also, I want to ask about is there any other ways to control the mixer on XMOS by PC?
migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

It's likely that it's referring to a really old version of the software that's been superseded long ago, the latest version of the usb audio software can be found here https://www.xmos.ai/file/usbaudiodevice-software/

I did go have have a scratch about if I could find that old bit of software for you. I found it and attached it here for you.
Attachments
USB Audio 2.0 XS1-L2 Software Release.zip
(688.93 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
USB Audio 2.0 XS1-L2 Software Release.zip
(688.93 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
N9na

Post by N9na »

Thank you!