XS1-L1 Datasheet errors

Technical discussions around xCORE processors (e.g. xcore-200 & xcore.ai).
sjalloq

XS1-L1 Datasheet errors

Post by sjalloq »

Hey there,

just wanted to check up a couple of problems I've spotted with the datasheet for the XS1-L1 64. I'm looking at document xs1-l1-64lqfp-ds.pdf, version 1.5.

On page 14/20, 4.7.2 has some missing text about the OTP memory. It reads, "This can be programmed using the JTAG interface or through external For further information...". Or through the external what?

Additionally, the datasheet states that the DEBUG I/O port should be pulled up with a 4K7 resistor (page 8/20). Yet the USB Audio reference design uses 47K. I realise that for this application with a single XS1 device that it isn't used, and that it may be a non-issue anyway, but I'd like to clarify which is the typo.

Thanks.

paul
XCore Addict

Post by paul »

Hi sjalloq,

Thanks for spotting these potential issues - could you log them into the XMOS support system (aka "Contact Us" where they will be picked up by the relevant people. Please see http://www.xmos.com/support

Thanks!
Paul

On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
sjalloq

Post by sjalloq »

Ah sure, didn't see that before.