XMOS is seeking a multi-talented web developer/designer to join their existing dynamic web team. We are looking for someone who pays attention to detail for both front-end (pixel perfect design) and backend (efficient, scalable, modular code) implementations. The successful individual will be responsible for the current global XMOS community web site (http://www.xcore.com) and contribute to many aspects of other XMOS web sites, including our corporate presence on http://www.xmos.com and web-based internal developments.
The role is based in Bristol, UK or Silicon Valley, USA and will start as soon as possible.
BSc / BEng , MSc / MEng or above in Computer Science or related degree (at least a 2:1)
2+ years of web development including a high quality portfolio of work.
As much of the following as possible:
* Good understanding of W3C standards
* LAMP stack server administration
* Drupal 6.X CMS integration, development and maintenance
* Digital Marketing: For example experience with Google Adwords, Google Adsense, email marketing and other forms of online advertising
* SEO and web site optimisation
* Photoshop/Illustrator web and graphics design
* Keen user and experience of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Usability and user experience development for websites and development tools
* Design, implement and manage the XMOS community website xcore.com, growing the community while keeping it fun and friendly
* Evangelise XMOS in the online communities and build up a database of interesting and important contacts
* Work with all the teams to unify XMOS branding, messaging and public interface
* Analyse metrics gathered from XMOS web sites and integrate with lead generation software, to help grow the revenue stream
To apply for this job, please visit: http://www.xmos.com/company/jobs
If you have any questions about this position feel free to send me a message.
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests