XMOS Marketing is looking for a highly dynamic product manager to drive our vertical market offerings and accelerate design-ins of XMOS processors across a range of target applications.
The position is based in the US, with a strong preference for our Burlingame, CA location.
Technical degree, BSEE/BSCS/BSCE
Minimum 5 years product management experience with demonstrated success of defining market driven products.
* Proven ability to identify and analyze new market opportunities quickly, define differentiated products and drive execution with both internal and external development organizations
* Demonstrated success in at least two of the following target markets: audio, consumer, motor control, automotive, medical or industrial
* Product development experience using reprogrammable silicon technologies, including processor, DSP and FPGA a strong plus
* Embedded software programming skills using C
* Experience working in a dynamic mid-to-late stage startup environment a plus
* Travel of up to 30% required
* Manage roadmap of XMOS target applications
* Identify and analyze new vertical market opportunities for XMOS processors
* Define market requirements and drive product contract with internal and external development resources
* Develop application and product collateral
* Support sales in customer engagements in the target application markets
To apply for this job, please visit: http://www.xmos.com/company/jobs
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- XCore Expert
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests