An individual required in the Customer Engineering group, working closely with the Sales and Applications teams to support customers in using XMOS products. The role is based in Bristol, UK.
BSc, MSc or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related degree (at least a 2:1 from a top tier university)
4+ years of embedded software development and/or front line customer support.
Depends on experience, but should include some of the following:
* Application design and development for embedded microprocessors
* Strong C/C++ programming skills
* Customer-facing support experience and good communication skills; FAE experience an advantage
* Experience with a range of embedded applications such as Ethernet, USB, audio, DSP, industrial, motor control
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Knowledge of PCB and system design
* Experience of real-time and multi-core processor architectures an advantage
* Provide front line support and training to customers worldwide on XMOS technology and related applications
* Work with XMOS Sales to support customers through the pre and post sales cycles
* Work with the applications team and contribute to development of XMOS applications solutions
To apply for this job, please visit: http://www.xmos.com/company/jobs
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- XCore Expert
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests