Three compiler engineers required to expand the Tools Team. As part of a small but expanding team, these roles will provide strong career development opportunities to the right applicants. .
BSc, MSc or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related degree (at least a 2:1 from a top tier university)
Roles exist for applicants with all levels of experience from graduates with relevant compiler R&D experience to industry-experienced engineers with commercial experience in language and compiler design.
Depends on experience, but should include some of the following:
* Prior compiler development experience and strong understanding of compiler fundamentals
* Experience in the back-end flow including code generation strategies, register allocation and optimizations for performance and code size
* Strong C/C++ programming skills
* Good communication skills
* Experience with LLVM an advantage
* Experience with real-time and multi-core processor architectures an advantage
To be a key contributor in a team producing industry-leading design tools for embedded processors. This could include:
* Developing the XMOS C/C++/XC compilers
* Designing and implementing optimizations to address performance, code size, power consumption and timing closure for real-time programs
* Static and dynamic code analysis for measuring timing and detecting deadlock
* Generating DWARF debugging information for optimized code
* Actively contributing to and sharing LLVM compiler improvements with the open-source community
* Working with the apps team and with customers to contribute to development of the XC concurrent and real-time programming language
* Working with the silicon team to contribute to development of next-generation XMOS products and architecture
To apply for this job, please visit: http://www.xmos.com/company/jobs
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests