How can I access full/partial i2s builds and source?

New to XMOS and XCore? Get started here.
nicolass

How can I access full/partial i2s builds and source?

Post by nicolass »

Hi,
I have the vocalfusion circular array speaker (3100), downloaded the reference binaries and requested and downloaded the vocalfusion software, but I cannot find in any of those files the builds/source for full or partial i2s which are referred to in the getting started documents or the hardware guide e.g. "i0o0_cir43_i2s_only_48k".

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

I think the following thread will help as it is similar:

http://www.xcore.com/viewtopic.php?f=49 ... lag#p32292

Code: Select all

http://www.xcore.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6455&p=32292&hilit=build+flag#p32292
nicolass

Post by nicolass »

Thanks but this seems to refer to a different product, or to ways to modify and rebuilding existing configs.

I'm referring to the builds that are literally referenced in both the 'getting started' guide and the software guide for the vocalfusion circular array - so I'd be very surprised if I had to build it myself (I'd imagine that would be part of the getting started guide) or if I had to take the software for another product.

Happy to build it myself if they simply don't exist, but I'd rather save the time, and if they don't then the XMOS folks should know they're shipping instructions that don't match their distribution :)
nicolass

Post by nicolass »

My apologies, I hadn't fully familiarised myself with the xTime composer interface and was searching for the build configs in the wrong way.

For anyone who comes up against the same problem, they're not stored as files, but can be accessed via the 'project>build configurations' menus in xtime composer.

What threw me off was the fact that I did find some files with the same naming pattern as the builds so I thought that was how they were stored and couldn't find the rest.

Mods can feel free to eat this thread :)