Another interesting project in progress:
"The TiddlyCubed project aims to investigate the potential for a new server architecture that supports the Read/Write Web and which delivers:
* a much simplified software and data architecture;
* improved reliability, availability and scalability;
* performance gains associated with application-specific hardware;
* significant power efficiency gains;
* reduced management overhead."
To learn more visit http://tiddlycubed.org/
All the latest news and announcements from XCore and XMOS.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- XCore Expert
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests