XCore Pass The Parcel:A bit of fun, winners, rules, parcels

All the latest news and announcements from XCore and XMOS.
octal
XCore Addict

Post by octal »

with that
jason wrote:The algorithm for this parcel module is going to have more lines of code than the CMS driving this site soon lol ;-)

and that
Folknology wrote:We should be notified of the parcel in the forum pages (or at least the forum index page) its annoying that this doesn't happen as that's where most of my time is spent.
I think with both these, Jason will need to activate all the threads in his brain and push the MIPS at max to finish all needed modifications to the website :mrgreen:

DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

So the Monday one has gone? Who won? :D
octal
XCore Addict

Post by octal »

Nobody I think! maybe next week :geek:
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

DanB wrote:So the Monday one has gone? Who won? :D
The fact it is gone until next Monday has no link to winning. The Monday parcel simply is only available to pass on Mondays. Think of it as a bonus parcel. Always nice way to start the week with a bonus parcel :-)

I post all winners at the beginning of this thread.
DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

jason wrote:
DanB wrote:So the Monday one has gone? Who won? :D
The fact it is gone until next Monday has no link to winning. The Monday parcel simply is only available to pass on Mondays. Think of it as a bonus parcel. Always nice way to start the week with a bonus parcel :-)

I post all winners at the beginning of this thread.
Gotcha :)
DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

It's Monday... And we all know what that means! :) Let's get passing!
Vaati

Post by Vaati »

Wow... This Monday Madness parcel might be a chance for me to replace my iBase, which (sadly) doesn't charge my iPod 5th gen nano. :D

The only thing I don't like about the monday madness parcel is that it's on mondays... ;)
DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

Vaati wrote:Wow... This Monday Madness parcel might be a chance for me to replace my iBase, which (sadly) doesn't charge my iPod 5th gen nano. :D

The only thing I don't like about the monday madness parcel is that it's on mondays... ;)
I do not own an iPod so I'd rather the electronics stuff that I've seen in parcels so far (sensors, irons, etc)... None the less, I'm sure it'll be great for whoever wins it :).
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

:-)

Well the i20 is a little bit special as a certain thing is inside it.

;-)

Please do feel free to link me to cool stuff for future parcels. Always happy to take a look, you never know, it may just end up in a future parcel! So may as well post it...
octal
XCore Addict

Post by octal »

Vaati wrote: The only thing I don't like about the monday madness parcel is that it's on mondays... ;)
lol

Yeah sadly ... it's ONLY on mondays :mrgreen:
jason wrote: Please do feel free to link me to cool stuff for future parcels. Always happy to take a look, you never know, it may just end up in a future parcel! So may as well post it...

Yea ... check www.ferrari.com :D

They have some cool stuff if you would like to include it in future parcels ! :mrgreen: