Today we launched an entirely new family of microcontroller; xCORE-200.
We have been listening to your feedback about the first generation xCORE and have kept all the good things you love, and corrected those, obviously small, areas where it was lacking.
xCORE-200 is the xCORE you know and love, just better.
- Industry-leading price/performance: down to ¢20 / logical core
- Up to 32 cores and 4000MIPS
- Optional integrated Gigabit Ethernet RGMII interface
- Optional USB 2.0 PHY supporting host and device operation
- Flexible, high performance configurable I/O capability
- Up to 1024KB SRAM and 2048KB Flash
- DSP integration using our native 32b/64b instructions
- Free software library support to implement your exact mix of peripherals
https://www.xmos.com/download/public/xC ... 1.0%29.pdf
Our second announcement of the day is to introduce xCORE-AUDIO. This is a new family of application specific boards, available in 2 flavours:
- xCORE-AUDIO Hi-Res
- xCORE-AUDIO Live
xCORE-AUDIO Live (the first of which will be available in a few months) is focussed towards multi-channel prosumer applications like DJ kits, mixing, conferencing and audio content creation.
https://www.xmos.com/download/public/xC ... 287%29.pdf
We hope that you are as excited about these new products as we are and i'll update this thread as and when more information is available about pricing and stock levels etc. I'm sure you all want to know how much the new eXplorerKIT will be!