Xk-USB_MIC-UF-216

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
Abhinit
New User

Xk-USB_MIC-UF-216

Post by Abhinit »

Helloe Everyone.

I am a new user using the Xmos microcontroller. I have downloaded the app_usb_aud_mic_array and other library files related to it. When I am building the system without any changes. It's building successfully.
I am unable to decode were to write the custom code. I have read many examples , but in those examples, the main file is built by the user.
But, if I build the code using app_usb_aud_mic_array and module USB audio. the module USB audio already has a main. xc file. So I am not able to make any changes.

I would be very thankful if someone can guide me or provide any link, that can help me.

I want to find the direction and angle of voice, and also glow the led, from the direction in which the voice is coming.

Thanks and Regards
Abhint

mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

Hi.

Every source file can be modified to suit. It is quite possible that the download is marked with "Read Only" attribute. Use the Windows (assuming you are Windows) file manager -> right click on the target source file and check the attribute. If Read Only, remove the check flag and proceed to edit using the XMOS toolchain.

See if this helps:

https://www.xmos.ai/download/sw_usb_aud ... lpha1).pdf
Abhinit
New User

Post by Abhinit »

Thank you for your response.

I have already seen this link.
My read-only flag is already removed.

It will be very helpful if you could share the link how to know the direction and angle of voice, and also glow the led, from the direction in which the voice is coming.

Thanks and regards
mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

Abhinit
New User

Post by Abhinit »

thank you for the link.
From this link I get to know that I should have Vocalfusion speaker software libraries. But it required registration. But unfortunately, I don't have a vocal fusion speaker kit.
mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

Please open a support ticket with XMOS with specifics on your requirements. They should be able to support you as you are or will be a XMOS customer.

I am not an XMOS employee.

You can also review the similar project by Seeed in Shenzhen China (reSpeaker) that is XMOS based.

Update this thread with your progress and feedback from XMOS support for future readers.