XCore 200 - Lib Ethernet Build Error

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
lucapearce

XCore 200 - Lib Ethernet Build Error

Post by lucapearce »

Hi,

I am trying to use AN00202_gige_avb_i2s_Demo application and configured the required modules to generate AVB streams on Ethernet and take audio from I2S.

I have created multiple build configurations with pre-processors as my requirements.

Unfortunately, few build configuration can generate application for some and some have issues with lib_ethernet files.
I receive the following error conditions when the build fails for few build configurations.

.\.build_XCORE_TALKER_ADCHIGHEND\_l_ethernet\src\\mii_lie_lld.S.pca.xml: error: no such file or directory
xmake[1]: *** [.build_XCORE_TALKER_ADCHIGHEND/pca.xml] Error 1
xmake: *** [analyze] Error 2

sometimes the error is from rgmii_speed_handler.s.pca.xml file as well.

Can anyone suggest whats wrong in my build. what things i am making wrong here.

Thanks in advance.

mon2
XCore Legend

Post by mon2 »

As a suggestion, inspect the path file folder names; their lengths and also the slashes. Rename the folders to start with alphabetic chars only and keep the folder names brief.

For example, the following contains double slashes rather than single which may be breaking the build process:

Code: Select all

.\.build_XCORE_TALKER_ADCHIGHEND\_l_ethernet\src\\mii_lie_lld.S.pca.xml: error: no such file or directory
If practical, build the project on the same drive letter as the toolchain to simplify the folder searches.
CousinItt
Respected Member

Post by CousinItt »

It sometimes helps to do a clean build in situations like this.
akp
XCore Expert

Post by akp »

Yes, clean is your friend