Greetings

First time on the site? Say hello here!
phalt
Respected Member

Post by phalt »

Hey Bill, welcome to XCore!

If you need any help directly from XMOS - let me know and I'll get you in touch with the right person here :)

mikronauts
Member++

Post by mikronauts »

Hi Ale!

Nice to have another familiar person here!

Thanks, I am planning some XS1 boards; but first I am running some experiments to see what will work best...

Thank you for the welcome!

Bill
ale500 wrote:Hei Bill,

nice to have you here ! (yes I'm Ale from the other forums). It would be great if you can make a nice XS1 powered board...

Welcome here !

Ale
mikronauts
Member++

Post by mikronauts »

Thank you Phalt!

I appreciate the welcome, and the offer of help - I will definitely take you up on it!
phalt wrote:Hey Bill, welcome to XCore!

If you need any help directly from XMOS - let me know and I'll get you in touch with the right person here :)
xcorific
Member++

Post by xcorific »

mikronauts wrote:Thanks xcorific!

I have not played with the Xmos tools much yet, I've had my nose buried in .pdf files :)
Me too! I'm also slowly working through examples. I'm having a little trouble getting some of the concepts, but hopefully things will become clear as I use them more. New keywords always slow me down because my brain shuts off when I see them. :)
mikronauts
Member++

Post by mikronauts »

I removed my nose from PDF files long enough to install the dev environment today :)
xcorific wrote:
mikronauts wrote:Thanks xcorific!

I have not played with the Xmos tools much yet, I've had my nose buried in .pdf files :)
Me too! I'm also slowly working through examples. I'm having a little trouble getting some of the concepts, but hopefully things will become clear as I use them more. New keywords always slow me down because my brain shuts off when I see them. :)
xcorific
Member++

Post by xcorific »

mikronauts wrote:I removed my nose from PDF files long enough to install the dev environment today :)
Great! Now it's time to play with the simulator... I haven't used it for anything but the UART tutorial, but it's impressive. I need to learn how to write plugins for it at some point!